User Login Menu
Navajo Nation Employment Multi-Services Orientation (NNEMSO)
NNEMSO is a two-day orientation for new and current Navajo Nation Employees.
important information that every employee should know.
with other employees.
how important your job responsibility is to the Navajo Nation Government.
Department of Personnel Management
- Navajo Nation Personnel Policies Manual
Office of Background Investigations (OBI)
Navajo Occupational Health & Safety Administration (NOSHA)
Office of Navajo Labor Relations (ONLR)
- Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy & Life Insurance
Division of Behavioral & Mental Health Services
- Being Resilient & Coping with Stress
Department of Retirement Services
- Defined Benefit Plan & 401(k) Savings Plan
December 13th & 14th, 2022
8:00AM to 4:30PM
Back To Top